BOARD MEMBERS NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Maxim Nyansa IT Solutions Foundation is an NGO established in Ghana in 2016 with the mission to create career perspectives for young Africans using information technology.
We are a vibrant, inclusive, international family of passionate professionals in the field of ICT, and education. We are committed to create impactful programs to improve the quality of education in African countries in a frugal way. Maxim Nyansa organizes bootcamps for young IT graduates from underprivileged families, as well as IT and electronics vocational programs for high school graduates and “learning transformation programmes” for African schools. All programs are highly practical and interactive and are characterized by an integrated approach.
We partner with local communities, governments, businesses, educational institutions and other NGO’s. Our colleagues in Europe and the USA support us with fundraising, donated computers and volunteers.
Since we received the “FIRE AFRICA AWARD” (2019) for our contribution to the digital transformation of Africa, we have been able to open new branches in Burkina Faso, The Gambia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria. Other countries are on the waiting list to join. In The Netherlands our support foundation “Climbing the right tree” has received CBF accreditation in 2021, and we have established partnerships with similar NGO’s in Belgium and the USA. Hundreds of volunteer professionals have joined us to make all of this happen.
We are currently in a phase of consolidation to prepare for further expansion, including the establishment of an international secretariat in Accra which will be supporting all country branches with successful models and business processes (of course mostly IT solutions). In this process we have various board positions:
On volunteer basis for ca. 8 hours per month
- 4 – 6 board meetings annually (eventually online) supported by professional secretariat
- Extensive professional experience in ICT and/or education Or other professional experience at C-level
- Willing to advocate the mission of Maxim Nyansa in his/her personal professional network
- Available for representative meetings and PR
- Being part of the Maxim Nyansa family will proof to be very inspiring and rewarding, as you will see the big impact of our work in the lives of thousands of young Africans while jointly working in a community of passionate professionals from all over the world.
If you are interested kindly contact:
Klaas Brongers : President of “Climbing the right tree” in the Netherlands
+31 6 20142496
Augustine Agyeman-Duah : President of “Maxim Nyansa IT Solutions Foundation”
+41 79 251 46 61