Bootcamp program Co-ordinator (European/African)
Maxim Nyansa IT solutions is a foundation dedicated to create career perspective for young Africans with information technology. We have integrated programs for schools, vocational training programs and bootcamps for young graduates. Our online digital library provides people with quality open source educational content. Our NGO is growing rapidly. With headquarters in Accra, Ghana and “Climbing the right tree” as a support foundation in Veenendaal, the Netherlands we are now active in 5 African countries, Belgium and the US.
Every year we run hugely successful bootcamps (4-6 months) where we help young BSC graduates from underprivileged backgrounds to prepare for the job market as IT-professionals. We are now looking for:
Two bootcamp co-ordinators information security
(2 hours/week in Q2 + 2 weeks fulltime in Q3 2022)
- You have been working in the field of information security profession for > 3 years
- You have a good overview of the profession as well as its international certification exams
- You are available to travel to our training center for at least 2 weeks during the execution phase of the program or live there and work remotely while mentoring the 15 trainees
- Together with our training center directors you decide on the curriculum for 2022: you help us to update the existing curriculum (new technologies, job market opportunities)
- You assist us with the intake of candidate volunteer trainers (on site or online).
Are you interested in this job? Call Diana van der Stelt at 06 – 15038099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org