Dear donors, the following hardware specification should be considered when donating your hardware.
- At least Core2duo, i3 and above (all the i-series)
- Minimum 2 GHz, 2 GHz recommended for improved performance
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM; 8 GB recommended for improved performance
- 120 HDD (120 SSD).
- 17 inch and above
- Flat screen
- Good working condition VGA or HDMI connection and DVI
- DC out (but if AC should come with working adapter)
- Must have its stand attached.
- Standard and modern (in good shape) keyboard
- Wireless keyboard with it dongle
- Opt for PS2 if only it comes with corresponding system units with PS2 connector.
- USB Mouse
- Optical Mouse
- If wireless, should come with it dongle.
- VGA connectors
- C13 and C14 connector
- C5 connector
- At least 1m.
- No inkjet.
- In a good working condition
- With its complete accessories
- VGA length of 5m
- Projector mount.
- Good working condition
- Complete working accessories.
- 4 GHz x86 or Itanium 2 processor
- 2 GB RAM (recommended)
- Super VGA or higher display
- 32 GB disk space (10 GB for Foundation Edition)
- DVD drive
- Keyboard and printing
- Wi-Fi standard of 802.11A
- Should have a frequency of 2.4 GHz.
Microsoft lists of CPU requirements for Windows 10
- 10th Generation Intel processors and older
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9-10xxx
- Intel Xeon E-22xx
- Intel Atom (J4xxx/J5xxx and N4xxx/N5xxx)
- AMD 7th Generation processors and older
- A-Series Ax-9xxx & E-Series Ex-9xxx, FX-9xxx
- AMD Athlon 2xx
- AMD Ryzen 3/5/7 4xxx
- AMD Opteron, AMD EPYC 7xxx
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 and 8cx.
Climbing The Right Tree, Grebbeweg 19B
3902 HG Veenendaal, Netherlands
+ 31 6 15038099